First of all, we don’t follow this tradition in Perú, we actually think the reverse: “keep a low profile prevents ridicule”, but I’m crosscurrent! When attended Drupal NYC Meetup on January 2nd 2013, I were happy to share my resolutions and that touched me forever.
There we go, my resolutions for 2015 are the following:
- Spend more quality time with my loved beings
- Move Dilygent to the next level (and survive the try!)
- Start a complementary career
- Get back to service in the church
- Reduce my pile of unread books
- Get my driving license
That should make it! I’ll be glad if you ask about my progress (only in person so we can talk like normal people).